Employees possess Automation, Robotics or Mechatronics Engineering degrees.
- Support the day to day automation processes during production as needed
- Expertise with Allen-Bradley, Siemens, and CompactLogix.
- PLC programming and control systems. PLC Programming using ladder, structure text languages.
- Experience with vision systems, VFD’s, and HMI’s.
- Design of electrical design diagrams.
- Servo Drive Programming by train or pulse.
- Experience programming robots, and troubleshooting problems.
Employees possess Industrial Engineering degrees.
- Experience improving OEE by using visual management, visual metrics and LEAN systems.
- Develop/implement lean manufacturing processes to improve production.
- Contribute to 5S initiative, ensuring that improvements are sustained and entrenched within the business.
- Host Kaizen improvement events.
- Ensure the factory layout, both at macro and micro levels, is suitable for an efficient manufacturing process.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Employees possess Mechanical or electrical engineering degrees.
- Meet with designers and engineers to discuss design ideas.
- Developing/present product designs for/to clients.
- Ensure product designs meet required safety and general design standards.
- Generate/modify/finalize Solid and Surface CAD models using AutoCAD and SolidWork software.
- Present design perspectives for equipment improvements and adaptations.
- Completing job reports.